DSS 1 – Wire rope cutter
|Perfomance:||Cuts wire ropes up to Ø 45 mm
|Weight:||ca. 104 kg|
|Hydraulic:||Electric-hydraulic pump units available in different versions|
You can download the data sheet here as a PDF document.
The hydraulic wire rope cutters of PETIG's DSS series cut wire ropes of all kinds up to a diameter of 45 mm (DSS 1) and 63 mm (DSS 2). The compact and sturdy design allow the application in all areas where wire ropes have to be cut. The DSS series is delivered with hydraulic pump unit and carriage. The wire rope cutters are double-acting tools, meaning the closing and opening of the blades is driven by hydraulic force.
For smaller applications, there exists also the HK2-TN: a single-acting 250 bar cable cutter with a special blade head to cut wire rope up to a diameter of d=19 mm.
Recommended hydraulic pumps for this device:
- with 1,1 kW 3-phase motor
- Capacity: 2,52 l/min. at 400 V/ 50 Hz, 400 bar
- theor. cutting time: 4,9 s
- with 3,2 kW 3-phase motor
- Capacity: 4,67 l/min. at 400 V/ 50 Hz, 400 bar
- theor. cutting time: 2,4 s
- with 5,5 kW 3-phase motor
- Capacity: 11 l/min at 400 V/ 50 Hz, 400 bar
- theor. cutting time: 1,0 s
Changes and errors excepted.
You have questions about our products?
Then contact us, we look forward to your inquiry!