Hydrocut HC 530 C – Steel Wire Cutter
|Performance:||Cuts steel wire up to Ø 30 mm|
|Weight:||ca. 51 kg|
|Junction:||High-pressure hose with electric control cable, nominal power 550 bar|
|Hydraulic:||Electric-hydraulic pump units available in different versions|
You can download the data sheet here as a PDF document.
- Each cutter requires a high-pressure hose and a hydraulic power unit to operate.
- The model names of the cutters from the HYDROCUT series all begin with 5xx. “xx” gives the maximum diameter this model can cut.
- For really hard material like stainless steel, spring steel (700 N/mm² and above), the next larger cutter may be recommended. Please contact PETIG for support.
- There are different generations of the models available; currently generations “3” and “4” are on the market. The difference between the generations is the design of the piston. The fixed blades (head side) of a cutter of the 3rd generation can only be turned once, so blades can be used only on two sides. The moving blade (piston side) can´t be turned. The blades from the 4th generation cutters can be used on all four sides. Cutters with “W”-blades only exist in the 3rd
Recommended hydraulic pumps for this device:
- with 1,1 kW 3-phase motor
- Capacity: 2,52 l/min. at 400 V/ 50 Hz, 550 bar
- theor. cutting time: 6,8 s
- with 3,2 kW 3-phase motor
- Capacity: 4,67 l/min. at 400 V/ 50 Hz, 550 bar
- theor. cutting time: 3,6 s
- with 7,5 kW 3-phase motor
- Capacity: 7,4 l/min. at 400 V/ 50 Hz, 550 bar
- theor. cutting time: 2,3 s
- with 11 kW 3-phase-motor
- Capacity: 11 l/min. at 400 V/ 50 Hz, 550 bar
- theor. cutting time: 1,5 s
- with 15 kW 3-phase-motor
- Capacity: 15 l/min. at 400 V/ 50 Hz, 550 bar
- theor. cutting time: 1,2 s
Changes and errors excepted.
You have questions about our products?
Then contact us, we look forward to your inquiry!