Chaincutter HC 550-3-W
|Performance||up to Ø 45 mm with a hardness of 700 N/mm²
up to Ø 35 mm with a hardness of 1400 N/mm²
|Working pressure:||550 bar|
Provided with splinter protection
For safety reasons, the product is mounted on a rack / trolley or plate and operated with a foot switch.
The high performance steel cutters of the CHAINCUTTER series are based on the HYDROCUT technology of PETIG. They cut chains up to a chain link diameter of 50 mm. To power the cutter there are stationary high-pressure hydraulic pump units as well as portable hydraulic pumps available. The cutting force goes from 170 - 1100 kN.
CHAINCUTTERs are equipped with “W”-type blades (see HYDROCUTS chapter).
Chain cutters are mounted on a plate and have a protective case to ensure the worker’s safety.
Recommended hydraulic pumps for this device:
- with 7,5 kW 3-phase motor
- Capacity: 7,4 l/min at 400 V/ 50 Hz, 550 bar
- theor. cutting time: 9,5 s
- with 11 kW 3-phase motor
- Capacity: 11 l/min at 400 V/ 50 Hz, 550 bar
- theor. cutting time: 6,4 s
- with 15 kW 3-phase-motor
- Capacity: 15 l/min. at 400 V/ 50 Hz, 550 bar
- theor. cutting time: 4,7 s
- with 22 kW 3-phase-motor
- Capacity: 22 l/min. at 400 V/ 50 Hz, 550 bar
- theor. cutting time: 3,2 s
Changes and errors excepted.
You have questions about our products?
Then contact us, we look forward to your inquiry!